In what way is the Hawaii Spirulina Pacifica® different from other spirulina brands?
Hawaii Spirulina Pacifica® has been in continuous production for 12 months a year since 1985 creating the best spirulina strain with the highest content of essential nutrients compared to other spirulina types in the world.
It is the only spirulina grown on the pristine coasts of Kona, Hawaii, where there is more coastal sunlight than in any other part of the United States. Constant sunlight ensures a high content of carotenoids in spirulina.
Hawaii Spirulina is grown in open ponds using a mixture of 100% fresh drinking water from Hawaiian aquifers and ultra-pure ocean water from the depths of the ocean. Ocean water enriches Spirulina Pacifica with minerals and microelements. (All other spirulina farms use river water or irrigation water for cultivation.)
The patented Ocean Chill Drying ™ system has been specially developed to eliminate the oxidation of carotenoids, enzymes, and fatty acids that occur in conventional dryers. The process takes place in a closed system for 3-7 seconds and uses less than one percent oxygen to store phytonutrients. This patented system relies on cold ocean water and is unique in the production of Hawaiian Spirulina.
Spirulina healing benefits:
Spirulina is often considered to be the most nutritious food product. It has innumerable uses to maintain good health and prevent disease.
Hawaiian spirulina is rich in many essential nutrients and antioxidants, including protein, complex carbohydrates, iron, and vitamins A and K, as well as the B-complex. It is also rich in chlorophyll, fatty acids, and nucleic acids and lipids and contains gamma-linolenic acid or GLA. This compound is found in breast milk and supports children’s health and development.
The best source of beta-carotene
Spirulina is also rich in carotenoids. In fact, spirulina is the richest beta-carotene food ever. For example, beta-carotene in spirulina is ten times more concentrated than in carrots.
Iron is essential for strong health but it is one of the most common mineral deficiencies (zinc being the most common). Spirulina is rich in iron, magnesium, and microelements and is much easier to absorb than iron supplements. Ten grams of spirulina gives us up to 70% of the minimum daily need for iron.
Approximately 60% of the dry weight of spirulina is a protein that is important for growth and cell renewal. It is a good substitute for fatty meats and dairy products.
Food for beneficial bacteria
Spirulina suppresses an unfriendly bacterium such as E. coli in the gastrointestinal tract and stimulates beneficial bacteria such as lactobacillus and bifidobacteria. Feeding beneficial bacteria promotes healthy digestion and supports the proper functioning of the gut.
A holistic bacterial balance in a microbiome is one of the most important pillars of good health. It increases the body’s ability to absorb nutrients from food and helps protect us from diseases.
Spirulina has a completely unique composition of phytonutrients, including chlorophyll, phytocyanin, and polysaccharides which help the body cleanse itself of toxins. In 1994, a Russian patent was issued for spirulina as a medicinal food to reduce allergic reactions caused by radiation caused illnesses. In this Chernobyl test, 270 children were given 5 grams of spirulina for 45 days. The results of this experiment confirmed that the radionuclides were reduced by 50% and their allergic sensitivity returned to normal.
Critically important for removing toxic heavy metals
Spirulina is essential for the removal of heavy metals such as mercury, aluminum, lead, cadmium, and toxic copper from the liver, reproductive system, intestines, thyroid, and brain. These heavy metals, being the preferred food for many unfriendly viruses and bacteria, are the cause of many chronic diseases and symptoms (including autoimmune diseases).
If you consume all of them within 24 hours:
Barley grass juice powder, spirulina, cilantro, blueberries, and Atlantic dulse – this combination offers you the most effective method on the planet to expel heavy metals from your body. Each of these ingredients has its own unique strength, playing different roles in the detox process, creating a perfect collaboration.
Important in case of many chronic diseases and symptoms
Spirulina is an important dietary supplement for anyone with a chronic illness or symptom, and for anyone who wants to stay away from various illnesses or symptoms in the future:
- It helps restore brain tissue and rebuild a complete and well-functioning central nervous system.
- Helps stabilize blood sugar levels.
- Provides the thyroid gland with critical micronutrients and strengthens the endocrine system.
- Removes not only heavy metals but also other toxins from the liver, intestines, brain, nervous system and thyroid gland.
- Helps grow fresh neurons and strengthen neurotransmitters
- Contains superoxide dismutase (SOD) and chromium which strengthen the adrenal glands.
- Helps remove radioactive iodine from the thyroid gland.
- Helps reduce the growth of nodules, tumors and cysts (both malignant and benign)
- Stops the growth of viruses and unfavorable bacteria in the liver
- Strengthens the liver’s immune system and helps its more than 2,000 chemical functions to work well
- Helps the liver’s glucose supply and protein conversion
- Hawaiian spirulina is an athlete’s best friend:
- Spirulina increases the athlete’s endurance and its rich content of nutrients and bioavailable protein helps to build muscle mass. This reduces the feeling of hunger that can occur during demanding training programs, helping to maintain the athlete’s ideal weight.
- Other potential benefits:
- Promotes eyesight, keeps young for a long time, helps protect against infections, is great for gastrointestinal health, helps increase nutrient absorption, removes mercury and other deadly toxins that can often get into the body, helps prevent cardiovascular disease, and much more.
- High-quality Hawaiian spirulina is the best source of protein to use on your table.
Read about a heavy metal detox smoothie HERE.